The Daniel Clarke Foundation provides funding for specialised equipment and services for the care of a child with Athetoid Cerebral Palsy. In short we provide the following:
- Specialised Equipment that is funded by the foundation and loaned to the children until such time as it is either no longer required or the child has outgrown it. Equipment such as;
- Walking frames
- Wheelchairs (Manual and electric)
- Eating mechanisms such as the ‘neater eater’
- Toilet frames
- Patient hoists (Bathroom, bedroom and automotive)
- Bedroom and Bathroom accessories for independent living
- …and many, many more items that are required but are just too numerous to mention.
- Professional Services are provided by way of the service organisation invoicing the foundation directly via a pre-approved process on an individual client basis. Services are very specific to the need of each child however, as a guide, they are;
- Speech pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Manipulative therapy
- Aqua therapy
If you would like further information on how the Daniel Clarke Foundation can help your child please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.